Stepkids Went Home

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008

Well, the exchange of the stepkids just took place. My daughter, who went with my husband to take them back, is in "waterfalls" mode according to the text I just received from my husband. I expected that. She was crying from the time she woke up this morning. My son was as well but as soon as dad left with the kids to take them back, I took him and our other kids out to run errands with me and took his mind off of it. He's better now (until bedtime when he has to go to his room by himself, without his older brother).

My kids don't understand why their brother and sister can't stay longer. They don't understand at all. Eventually they will. They think their siblings' mother is mean. That's about the extent of their understanding. *sigh*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP