One Day Until Stepkids Arrival

>> Friday, July 11, 2008

There is less than one day left before my stepkids will be here. My husband will leave in the morning to pick them up in their state.

I'm not sure what the plans are. I know the girls have a little party planned around watching Camp Rock Behind the Scenes on Sunday, July 13th. My oldest and my stepdaughter are Camp Rock/Jonas Brothers fans. I believe they are going to have the Camp Rock movie on with behind the scenes footage in between, but I'm not sure yet. That's what the girls are hoping for anyway.

We will also celebrate my stepson becoming a teenager. We bought him a guitar processor for his electric guitar and I am having a cake made in the shape of an electric guitar using cupcakes (with icing the same color as his new guitar). Cool eh? This stepmom isn't a dud! Of course, it won't be appreciated but oh well, nobody can say I didn't try. Ever. Well, I'm sure there will be criticism from the peanut gallery (always), but not my problem.

I will schedule a riding lesson for my daughter and stepdaughter together. I had a few other ideas that I can't remember right now. It's too late to use my brain this much.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP