Call Me Stupid and Childhood Memories

>> Friday, July 25, 2008

I messed up my expensive photo software. I am not very happy with myself right now. I am not sure I can fix it and I hadn't even had the time to learn it. I was looking forward to all the different features I could learn to enhance my photos - layering, airbrush, etc. since I take a few thousand pictures a year. When you think about it, everything gets enhanced anymore with air brushing - automobiles, t-shirts, tanning, and celebrity pictures are a few I can think of right now.

My aunt and uncle had a van that had a scene air brushed onto it through my entire childhood. It always made me think of them as free spirited nomads when they traveled. When I was a child, I wanted a pink mustang with horses air brushed onto it. The only thing wrong with that now, as an adult, would be the PINK. Then there are my childhood dreams on how I would dress as an adult (think Olivia Newton-John in her last scene in Grease with tight leather pants and top). Hmmm...I do own two pair of leather pants but in black, not in the brightly colored hues in my dreams of my childhood. Coming from a kid who fantasized about Prince and kissed my Duran Duran poster, it's not surprising I guess. (Shhh...don't tell anybody about the kissing part.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP