Countdown to Stepkids: 6 Days

>> Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well, the stepkids will be here in six days. I still don't have a solid idea on how to feed my vegan stepdaughter. If you missed it, she's just recently decided to be vegan (though I don't think she realizes those chicken flavored ramen noodles she loves are made from chicken fat and chicken powder).

We will celebrate my stepson's birthday while he is here. We bought him a guitar processor unit since he loves playing guitar. He takes after his dad with his musical ability and my husband does all he can to encourage my stepson, and the rest of our kids, musically.

I am going to keep my fingers and toes all crossed, hoping my stepson doesn't lose his temper and fly off at anybody. The nasty name-calling had better not happen either unless he's talking to a dog and using "that" term for a female dog and not his little sister!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP