Miscarriages

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

I found out today that one of my sisters was pregnant and had miscarried all at the same time. No matter how common miscarriages are, it doesn't make the pain any less in my opinion.

I remember when I miscarried almost 13 years ago and the feelings that were buried most of the past decade have started to work their way back up again with the news of my sister's miscarriage. It was a devastating time. That pregnancy was not to be, however, I did go on to have four children. They are all children who were desperately planned for and wanted and worked for (I don't get pregnant easy despite the number of kids I have). We tried to conceive for well over a year with most of our kids with our last child being the most difficult. My doctor was just about to give me fertility drugs when I found out I was pregnant with her. I have a hard time getting pregnant and pregnancies are rough on my physically (which is why we are done having anymore children).

However, they were worth every pain and tear shed.

LOL, though I am ready for school to start now:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP