HAPPY 4TH AMERICA

>> Friday, July 4, 2008


Happy 4th of July!! Stay safe!


Yeah, our country may be messed up a bit right now because too many of our politicians pretty much suck (our presidential candidate choices are downright embarrassing) and can't make decent decisions to save their lives, are too involved in self-interest groups and are more interested in lining their pockets, but I can guarantee you, the rest of us Americans aren't. We love our country. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. We are what makes America great; not the bass ackwards politicians! Unfortunately, there aren't enough good ones to counter the bad ones right now.

I know I get a lot of readers from other parts of the world on my blog. I hope they realize that America is so much more than our government. America's reputation may be a bit tarnished right now in other parts of the world but that will change. We have strength, courage, and hope.

2 comments:

Jean9 July 4, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

You are so right! I am not from the USA, but I do know that it is a great country with great people. Happy 4th of July to you I hope you have a safe fun holiday weekend.

Syn July 4, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me. Our news seems slanted (running along political lines too it seems) that I'm not sure of what is honest truth or their version of it when they talk about other parts of the world. I thought journalism was supposed to be objective but it doesn't seem like it anymore.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP