Would You Do It Again?

>> Thursday, July 3, 2008

According to Stepfamily.org:

A Boston University psychologist researcher reported that of the career women who had married men with children over 75% said that, "if they had do it again they would NOT marry a man with children."

This is a question many step-parents have asked themselves countless times. Some say yes, but most I have spoke to say no.

My answer is if my marriage were to fail or if I were to lose my husband, I would never marry a man with kids again. Never. Ever. Did I say never yet?

Are there any exceptions to this? Perhaps if the man was a widow and the children had gone through their grieving process and wanted their father to move on and find happiness again. That would be my only POSSIBLE exception, but in all likelihood, it would be never ever ever still.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP