Shannen Doherty Moving Back to 90210?

>> Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If you are around my age (mid 30's), you might have watched 90210 way back when. Did you know they are remaking it? Did you know that Shannen Doherty is rumored to be a part of the cast? I never thought that would happen since it seems like trouble seems to find whatever set she is on and she ends up off whatever show it is.

I did watch her in Charmed and I liked her in that. Though, I liked that whole show in general (Rose McGowan was good in her role too) and wish it was still on the air. I catch reruns once in awhile. My husband actually watches a rerun every morning (shh, don't tell anyone). Personally, I think he's just staring at the pretty girls but he won't admit to that.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP