Dress Your Vette

>> Friday, July 4, 2008

I have owned sports cars before though I have never owned a corvette. I have been an excited passenger in one however. The vette was black, sleek and fast. My brother drove me to high school in it. You can imagine the looks I received at school getting out of that. The lowly freshman getting out of a corvette. I loved it! That was my start to sports cars and I went on to have my own sports cars beyond high school. I love them for their great lines to their handling to the speed to their wheels. The vette is no exception. It is one sexy sports car. Most cars, you couldn't call sexy but corvettes? Most definitely!

How do you dress your vette? You start with the wheels and tires. The right wheels and tires will not only change the allover appearance of your car, but the high performance tires offered by Corvette Guys will give you the handling and traction to truly enjoy your ride in your vette. At http://www.corvetteguys.com/corvette-wheels-tires.html, can shop for your sportscar by corvette generation, size, style, and color. Knowing your sports car looks good and handles well around curves will give you an added thrill when you take it for a spin.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP