Our Deaths

>> Monday, July 28, 2008

Nobody wants to think about their death, much less plan for it. However, once I became a parent, planning for it became a necessity. My husband and I didn't want our kids left behind with nothing if we were to die while they were children, left to become an expense for my sister to shoulder the full financial burden to raise. We have had life insurance through our employers but it wasn't enough so we took out our own life insurance policy outside of work. We've had the same outside policy for about eight years and we haven't looked around since to see if we need to find a better price or need to make adjustments to it. I think it is time I get a few life insurance quotes and make sure we have everything covered for our children. I hope to never have to use it, but I think it is the responsible (if somewhat morbid) thing to do.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP