iPods

>> Sunday, July 6, 2008

Three out of six of our kids have mp3 players. The pre-teen and teenagers in our household really enjoy them. It seems like everybody today has ipods except me. There is a lot of music that I like that I wouldn't want my kids to hear (I may be getting older but I'm not a fuddy duddy in the music department yet) so listening to them on our stereo is out of the question. I am limited to the times when I am in my car by myself, which doesn't happen often with all these kids! An iPod is the answer to that problem for me.

If I could get one today and money was no object, I would get the iPod Touch. I like the way it looks and the features it has. The multi-touch interface is what I like the best. My cell phone is like that and it's pretty cool.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP