Stepfamily and Divorce Book Recommendations

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have my own little library of stepfamily/divorce books thanks to all the difficulties we have had over the years with this situation. Reading was my way of trying to make sense of behaviors and legalities. One of the best books I read about dealing with an uncooperative ex was Joint Custody With A Jerk: Raising A Child With An Uncooperative Ex. It gave useful information on how to handle situations and a different way to communicate rather than the antagonistic communication seen too often in these situations, but it also made me laugh many times. I kept this book on my nightstand for a long time after I finished reading it for the giggles.

Joint Custody With A Jerk

Like I said, I have a library of books that I've read...some good and some bad. I will start to list them here shortly!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP