The Proposal

>> Friday, May 2, 2008

We were out of state to attend a family member's wedding almost 13 years ago. We had talked about getting married together previously but I kept putting it off until I felt ready. When I started looking at diamond wings in the window of a store we were passing, my husband knew I was ready. Anyway, we had been out walking around town for awhile to shop and explore before going back to where we were staying to rest for awhile before the ceremony. Much to my surprise, my now husband got down on one knee and proposed to me right there. (Yes, some men still do the traditional thing and ask on bended knee!) I, of course, said yes. He had a beautiful ring for me which I never take off. It's really quite beautiful and I get compliments on it all the time. That was the start of my love affair with diamonds. I am now hooked! Oh yeah, I am hooked on the husband too. I decided to keep him. We've been happily married a little more than 12 years now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP