Mix Business With Pleasure

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have never been to Disney. Yes, I am an American and have lived here all of my 36 years but I’ve never been to Disney. How sad is that? My husband has been to Disney many, many times. It was an annual trip for him as a child it seems from the way he talks. He wants to make it a family vacation for our own children too. I really can’t blame him. I’d like to see Disney myself and I’m an adult.

There are plenty of adult things to do without the children as well. There are conventions in the area that many professionals attend such as the 2008 American Urological Association Annual Meeting coming up in Orlando. The Lake Buena Vista Hotels is the perfect place to stay if you are planning to attend this meeting at the convention center. You will be close to your meeting but still close to the restaurants and all the great adult activities Disney offers. The hotel is close to the Pleasure Island, House of Blues & City Walk. It’s a great location to let loose with a little dancing while taking in the magic of Disney.

There are still rooms available at the Lake Buena Vista Hotels so book now and mix a little business with pleasure. I am sure Mickey Mouse would approve!



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP