She Got Them Pulled

>> Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My daughter and I went to the stable last night to be my filly when she got her teeth pulled. I was more worried about the anesthetic than the actual pulling.

They gave her a shot to sedate her. Her eyelids got real heavy and head droopy. It didn't stop her from throwing her head when they started trying to pull those babies out though. So, she got a pain shot too.

I got squeamish when they gave her a shot. My daughter's eyes got teary when they started working on her. She was afraid she was in pain.

They pulled both of them. It was a good thing because they were hooked and would've caused her a lot of pain (and training issues when putting a bit in her mouth).

She was out of it for a bit. She walked to me and I rubbed on her awhile. Then she started to wake up and move around a bit more which I was glad to see.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP