The Horses Today

>> Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today was a busy day at the stables. The farrier was there to trim hooves. JeeNee did good considering it's been six months since her last trim (she has awesome feet that wear down naturally). She only tried to kick out once before settling down. Jack was okay too. I didn't get there in time to see him done but I heard he made them work to catch him though. It'd been about the same amount of time for him. They have great feet but I guess he wasn't crazy about seeing the farrier today. He needs some tuning up from having too much time off over the winter to be a horse. I brushed him after they were done to help get that winter coat off of him and he was such a loving guy.

This pic is of JeeNee after I braided her mane. She didn't much care for it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP