Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

>> Monday, May 26, 2008

My darling "baby" turned three yesterday. We celebrated her birthday at her grandparents house while we were on vacation. She had a great birthday with lots of presents and her Ma-Moo & PaPa giving her money in all $1 bills which she got a huge kick out of. Being three and thinking she was holding a huge wad of cash was just fantastic to her.


Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Girl!

While picking up her Dora birthday cake at a bakery, a woman walked in holding a baby that was no more than a week old. This tiny little person stirred up more of those urges to have another baby - strong urges that almost had me in tears. Darnit!! I don't need more kids! We have four together plus my two stepkids = six kids! That is ENOUGH! Right?!?! *sigh*

I asked my husband, "Don't you feel anything when you see a tiny baby like that?" He said, "No, it must be a woman thing." I can do without that "woman thing" right now. *sad sigh*

I have a lot of things now that I want to do for myself that don't involve newborns, breastfeeding (though I miss it), more years of diapers, vaccinations, lost sleep, etc. My husband is beyond the age to where he wanted to have anymore kids too. We're done. It's just hard sometimes. I need somebody to let me hold their newborn so I can just give it back and be over it, lol.

1 comments:

Unbalanced Libra May 27, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! Awwwwwwww

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP