Aggravated Beyond Measure...

>> Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm so tired of reading about how other countries hate us. I really am. All the money we send outside of this country in the form of aid while our economy collapses around our ears, homes are being foreclosed on, gas isn't affordable to anybody but upper-class anymore at this point...and the world hates us. When so many hate us, why bother?

At this point, I would like to see more done for OUR citizens. Help OUR poor. Help OUR needy. Help OUR citizens who can't afford the outrageous cost of insurance on their children. Do something about these gas prices. Stop being dependant on the Middle East. THEY HATE US!!

I want to see our economy and our people strong again and THEN worry about people on the other side of the world. Harsh? Yes. Very and it makes me kind of sad to think that way. However, when it comes right down to it, the needs of my family come first. Keeping the roof over my children's heads comes first.

I am just feeling really pessimistic right now. I read how Iran is saying we are going to have to ask other countries for money to bring our troops home from the Middle East and that ticks me off. This war has cost us so much financially, emotionally, in casualties and I wonder how much has actually improved over there because we can't get a true answer because the media has their own special interests...and our nephew is set to go to Iraq next month.

The Republicans and Democrats need to stop their dang fighting and concentrate on doing something for the citizens or toss the political idgits out on their ears. We need people who actually care about the citizens instead of their own agenda and special interest groups.

Can you tell I am in a really bad mood right now? *sigh*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP