What's Good for the Goose...

>> Monday, April 7, 2008

...isn't good for the gander.

You might remember my complaints about whenever my husband would email his ex-girlfriend about the kids, she's reply to telephone her (see here, or here). She won't discuss things with him via email if he emails her about them. Yet! Yes, yet, since those emails from her requesting HE call HER, she's emailed him twice about the kids. Twice! Once was about making arrangements for their pick up to go back to her house (shouldn't she have called him like she's insisted he do?) and the other was to let him know about something my stepson signed up for. So, he has to chase her with the telephone because she supposedly isn't home and won't return phone calls even though she requests he call her but she doesn't have to call him when she wants to discuss the kids with him. It's totally asinine.

Can anybody say double standard? She should try to live up to the standards she expects of other people. Her standards for herself are set too low and her standards she expects of other people are so high they couldn't possibly meet them to her specifications. She can make rules for him but do whatever the heck she wants to? I can't wait for the day when she gets put in her place again. It's coming. I hope my husband does it and I hope I am there to hear it. Otherwise, karma is coming if he won't do it. I've done it before and would enjoy doing it again. Nobody deserves it more.

Oh yeah, she also scheduled and took my stepson to a doctor's appointment without advising my husband about it first the way she's supposed to. This wasn't some last minute, emergency visit either. Can anybody say "violation of legal custody"??

1 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

why is it you always look like the bad parent when you weere the one who held a job so you could provide ins and then your ex takes advantage of you shortly after the divorce and has all his teeth fixed and my insurance pays for all of it and the only way I find out is because I get a bill for a co-pay? then I have to take my ex back to court to pay half of my childs college education because he wants to go to school.He is saying he doesnt havee to pay because the child will soon turn 18 and he is not responsible for him anymore. These are just a few of my problems with my ex- and why is it he comes out smelling like a rose. My kids treat him like gold.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP