Looking for a new blogger templates for all the blogs...

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am having a hard time finding new blogger templates for my blogs that I like enough to try to figure out how to change the html without losing all the coding I've added for everything else. I need three templates. One is obviously for here, one is at Syn's Life and the other is at Everything Ohio.

I did just get Photoshop installed on my laptop, however, I'd like new templates now as opposed to months from now when I find the time between now and then to figure out how to use it all. Actually, it's probably more like year or years as opposed to months for something like that. So I am looking for blogger templates available on the web and haven't found anything that caught my eye and screamed "this is it" at me.

Actually, I have seen two that I liked but they belonged to other people's blogs and I don't steal from other people. So I am off to do a little more searching tonight.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP