ISR - Saving Children From Drowning

>> Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am cross-posting this from my other blogs because I think it is amazing and scary and good information to know.

I read on Witchy Mama today about ISR. ISR stands for Infant Swimming Resource. It is an organization dedicated to preventing infant drowning by teaching infants and children from age six months to six years how to swim and save themselves in an "accidental water encounter". Their web site says they've taught more than 160,000 children these skills and documented 784 cases where children have saved themselves.

Parent Testimonials

Watch this video! It is hard to watch for me as a mother so be prepared. You might get a little choked up.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP