I Did My Part...

>> Monday, April 21, 2008

...the rest isn't up to me.

I went through the calendar and got the dates for my stepdaughter's summer band activities nailed down with her instructor so hubby would know what days (weeks) his kids could be here without it interfering in my stepdaughter's summer band schedule. The alternative is the court ordered time. Either is fine with me. I don't have a preference myself, however, I know the "band" will be an issue for denial so I got the dates together as an alternative to the court ordered time to avoid that mess. Personally I think any summer time here will be an issue (not on our end) but whatever.

I gave the dates to hubby. I also gave him the insurance/provider information for my stepson's issue that requires some medical attention.

I passed it on. Where, when, and if it goes from there and the result of that isn't my problem right? It's not up to me. Not my problem. I did more than my part.

Five more years... Yes, I'm counting.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP