Anti-American Idol

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am in the minority I think. I am NOT an American Idol fan. I watched it some the first season but it didn't do anything for me. So, I didn't bother with them after that. However, family and friends make time in their schedule to make sure they don't miss it. I don't get it!

Maybe it's because I met one of the second season contestants after she was booted - had her into my home and she opened for my husband's band. I couldn't stand her (and I won't even go into what I thought of her live). I will just say that on American Idol, they must really do some major editing, not to mention walk them through the whole process in baby steps to make them seem more professional than they are. OMG! *big gross shiver here* Maybe she soured me on the whole show.

I don't know for sure why. I'm just anti-American Idol I guess.

2 comments:

Unbalanced Libra April 24, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

I don't even knnow who she is!!! LOL

Syn April 24, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

You are not missing anything. Be grateful. I wish I didn't know who she was, lol.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP