Not Even A Thank You

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

After receiving an email from the ex about arranging the return home of the kids (you know, the email SHE is allowed to send but dh can't - - he has to personally call her and chase her by phone), my husband was at work for the rest of the night when that email from her was received and wasn't going to be able to answer it. Since the kids were going home early the next morning, I had to handle it (yeah for me). I sent the ex-girlfriend the specifics (time kids were leaving here, time they would be meeting her, where the meeting place was and two maps of the route/meeting place). Pretty nice of me huh? After all, I'm just the wicked stepmother, her ex-boyfriend's current wife (she liked to call me his "current" wife like there is going to be another one after me, lol). Considering she couldn't drag him down the aisle, it's pretty funny.

Anyhow, do you think I received a response back from my husband's ex-girlfriend after she received my emailed response back with all the arrangements? Perhaps a "thank you"? Most people would use basic manners right? Nope, nada, nothing.

Was I surprised? Nope, nada, not at all. There wasn't an audience so she didn't have to pretend to be something she wasn't with us.

I'm just the stepmother - not important at all. We don't get thanks for anything. That would be too civilized.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP