Vacation with Stepson

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, we did make it on vacation (hubby chose to take his vacation despite his employer "appreciating it" if he would cancel it). Given he hasn't had a vacation in over a year, and during THAT vacation, they asked him to come back early and work (which he did), I can't blame him for wanting some time away.

We saw my stepdaughter and stepson one of the days we were in Michigan and then we took my stepson with us to northern Michigan for the rest of our vacation. I don't have a lot of time to post (have to stock up on food again now that we're home so we can eat:) but will post more later!

Seeing dh's ex after four years = ack!

2 comments:

Mommy of 3 July 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

HAHAHA, glad you were able to see her. I hate seeing the Ex, but in turn it always makes me feel better since she looks like a worn out hooker that lives off of McDonald's. Oh wait... she is!

Hope your time with the kids went well!

Mommy of 3 July 30, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

can you email me your email address? thegoodthebadtheunbelievable@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP