Protect Your Communication With Ex

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

About a week ago, I wrote about the importance of keeping good records when it comes to our written communication with my husband's ex. It's always been a must with us, unfortunately. It would be nice to trust the other parent to do what they say they will and be fair in return, but we can't all live in fairyland now can we?

I have an external hard drive that backs up my computer with a touch of one button. It's awesome! I used to spend hours transferring things to 3-1/2" disks (remember those?) and then onto CD's. Now I just hit one button and I'm done ensuring that any correspondence that has occurred between the two homes is backed up for future reference.

Not only does it back up all the mess that is the ex, but I back up all my family videos and pictures at the same time so I never have to worry about my computer crashing and destroying data on me. Pictures and videos of my children are too precious to risk losing!

1 comments:

Smirking Cat August 3, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

My boyfriend forwards all emails to me so we have at least 2 copies of everything, and we both have files backed up onto jump drives. Dealing with a whacked out BM teaches you fast to document and back it up!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP