Anybody done a cleanse?

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

Has anybody done the Master Cleanse? I thought about doing the lemon juice, cayenne pepper and syrup in water bit to see if I would lose any weight. It required Grade B syrup though and I couldn't find it. I decided to try it without the syrup. Oh my gosh! It was horrid. Talk about burning! Guess I should have waited until I found the syrup.

I thought it was a safe thing to try because it didn't involve pills and such. I am leery of trying weight loss pills, especially since I don't know how they'll react to my thyroid medication. I know there are diet pill reviews sites I could look at to see what works and what doesn't but that won't tell me if I, personally, will react to them due to my thyroid medications.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP