Will renewing vows start another spectacle?

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I wonder if the ex will get just as upset if we renew our vows as she was when we were engaged and married to begin with? She made that a little bit of a spectacle, but we didn't let it bother us. It was her problem, not ours. If there are any problems if we renew our vows, it will be the same thing - her problem, not ours. I would hope that after all this time, she'll just keep quiet about it (this time). She used to refer to me as the "current wife" (though she was never married to my husband so I'm not sure if she was just being snooty or if she thought our marriage wouldn't make it - 13-1/2 years later, the jokes on her.)

We always planned to renew our vows since when we married, it was in front of a judge with no big "to do" because we were in the middle of a court thing with the ex. It was just a matter of when we would do it. We're a little more than a year away from 15 years (yeah us!). I want to start looking at mens rings for my husband. He found my band to renew our vows several years ago already! (Yeah, he loves me.) I want to find him a ring that is comfortable to wear. Some rings just aren't comfortable.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP