Stepson Birthday Present

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

Hubby has picked out his teenage son's birthday present. He considered a $180 gift but $55 sounded much better to him (not sure if my lack of enthusiasm over the $180 gift had anything to do with it but I'm glad he made the decision to change the gift to the less expensive one before I had to speak up about it myself). He left it for me to order but I ran into a problem with gifting it (have to have my bank approve the ex's shipping address on my account, yada yada yada...something I'm not going to do) so I can't right now. Oh well.

Considering stepson didn't bother to contact his dad in any way, shape, or form for Father's Day, I'm not worried about whether it gets there in time (or at all honestly). I'd send him a birthday card and be done with it myself. Maybe I'd include a calendar for 2010 with every holiday and birthday highlighted to get the point across.

I'll tell hubby and leave it up to him. With the way that boy treats his dad and siblings, I'm not making his birthday present my problem. I made an attempt and couldn't complete the order. That's the extent of what I plan to do about it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP