House Smells Like Dogs

>> Monday, July 27, 2009


The dogs are taking over my house. Actually, the puppy is. We don't have carpet because of the dogs so you'd think puppy accidents wouldn't smell after they're cleaned up but I can smell dog when I come into the house. I've tried spray air fresheners but they only give a temporary blast of fragrance and then it's gone.

I was looking for something that gave off fragrance consistently throughout the day and I found WoodWick Spill-Proof Reed Diffusers. These look perfect because the kids and dogs can't spill them if they knock them over as they all go barreling though my house (which they do on a regular basis).

No matter how clean my house may look, that smell just makes it feel dirty. I want dogs but I don't want my house to smell like I have dogs.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP