Vacation Soon!

>> Friday, July 24, 2009


We're heading to Michigan for vacation soon! I'm excited to finally get some time away! We'll be visiting family, seeing the stepkids for the day we will be in their area , and then heading to northern Michigan to see more family. We always take our kids everywhere we go pretty much but it would be nice to leave them at the in-laws for a night and just take off with my husband to the dunes or something. I've never been to Sleeping Bear Dunes though I did vacation on Beaver Island once and I got around in a rented jeep that I took off-road (the island doesn't allow you to take your own vehicles there). They should get some real off-road vehicles like the Yamaha Rhine 660 for people to rent. That would have been much more fun than the retired mail jeep that I rented!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP