The University of Scranton

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've been looking around online for a good college to finish my degree. I want it totally online, accredited (this is very important to me), with the ability to finish the degree quicker than the norm (again, very important as a mother of four young kids).

I found The University of Scranton which received fantastic ranking in The Princeton Review. If that's not enough, for the 14th consecutive year, U. S. News & World Report ranked them in the top for master's for schools in the north. If you're looking for the best online MBA, check out one of America's best colleges. Financial aid is available (with this economy, who couldn't use a little financial help).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP