Working From Home

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

I work from home and I'm doing OK, but I am wondering what the medical field has to offer. The medical field is something that will always be in demand. So I've been looking at transcriptionist and coding work-at-home job requirements. Without taking medical coding training courses, I won't be able to do very much though. My administrative and managerial background are all great (and I can type like a fiend) but with the unique requirements for medical coding, I'd definitely need to go back to school.

2 comments:

Smirking Cat July 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Aren't the courses fairly short though? I looked into some classes, granted a long time ago, and didn't think it took very long to finish. I had to learn codes for a job at an insurance company and seemed very good at remembering them for some reason!

Syn July 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

I don't think they're that long. The problem is though you don't really know which courses are legit or not. I'd hate to spend the money only to find it wasn't going to do me any good.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP