Phone Calls are Impossible

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My stepson has a cell phone and guess what? He didn't let his dad know or give him the number obviously.

Speaking of phones, my husband has tried calling his kids several times and left messages that he was calling to talk to the kids, etc. Nobody answers the phone and nobody returns calls. They're home. No excuse.

Isn't that nice of them?

What I find REALLY funny is that my husband bought his son something he wanted for his birthday to be shipped directly to his house but it was on back order. We either could have bought him something different, that he didn't want as much, or this item so we kept the order knowing it would be on back order. Since they won't pick up the phone and he's not leaving that information on the ex's answering machine, my husband hasn't been able to tell him that his birthday present is on back order. He probably thinks his father didn't buy him a birthday present. Perhaps he would think that because he didn't bother to call his dad (or text or email or write) on Father's Day. It would serve him right. I would've bought a card and put in the same amount of $$ as his age myself, but that's just evil me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP