Paybacks for Ex

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

My husband's employer requires annual check-ups with blood work for cholesterol, eye check-ups, and dental visits. They assign a point level to each thing and you have to accumulate a certain number of points or else you get the lower quality insurance that costs us more and covers less.

My husband balks at doing this every year. I think he's just afraid of anybody in lab coats! I don't know a man who has ever liked going to the doctors though. I don't like it either but he has no choice because with four kids, I'm not accepting inadequate insurance coverage for them (or losing my husband to something that could be easily fixed if caught early).

The deadline is mid-August so I've got his eye and dental visits scheduled and now have to work on the preventative doctor's visit. Being over 40, he's due for a prostate screening. I should just schedule it with his regular doctor and not tell him. That'd be a big surprise at the doctor's visit for him eh? Payback for all the stress of dealing with his ex? That's just my more evil side talking. I'd tell him first. Maybe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP