Lab Results Back

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My lab results came back from my new endocrinologist. I posted them on my thyroid blog if anybody wants to take a peek at them. The recommendation is coming for another biopsy (yeah me...not). The doctor doesn't think my weight gain has anything to do with my thyroid. Seeing how I was always a beanpole up until I got thyroid disease, it seems pretty obvious to me. The endocrinologist seems to think I can lose two pounds a month by cutting out 100 calories a day. He didn't "hear" me when I told him I don't eat more than the suggested caloric intake and exercising isn't doing anything for me either! It's not like I'm pigging out on a bag of chips by myself! I'm not quite ready for the best weight loss supplements available but I am ready for a new doctor already!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP