Home Birth

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

We're going to be heading on vacation right around the time one of my sisters is due to have her baby (I have two that are pregnant). Since we'll be vacationing in their area, I'm really hoping she'll give birth before we get there so we can see the baby (yes, my own selfish reasons, lol).

If we time it just right, we may get to be there when the baby is born. My sister does home births with a mid-wife. Her last baby was born Christmas morning at home and then their other child opened his presents from Santa after their sibling was born. How cool is that? It sounded like a very peaceful way to bring a baby into the world without all the monitors and poking and prodding that occurs in a hospital.

1 comments:

Smirking Cat July 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

My brother and his wife just had a baby yesterday. It's amazing watching the changes in him already.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP