Things I stumbled upon...

>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am stumbling right now...looking for interesting reads. Here is what I found:

The Housewives Tarot
Mine said I was going to have time in the future to cleanse my soul. Time? Lordy I hope so!

The Great Ocean Migration
You HAVE to see these pictures! Fantastic.

Marriage Builders
My marriage is strong and happy so I didn't linger on this site, but maybe one of y'all would want to peruse it.

Divorcenet.com
*sigh* We all know the divorce rates in second families is higher than first marriages. I would guess due mainly to the stresses of an ex, blending kids, and juggling money to cover two households. I am glad my marriage made it thru the rocky period of blending and is stronger for it.

The Good Wife's Guide
I believe this was actually printed in a magazine way back when...long time ago. Thank the gods that this isn't expected today. No way could I have done this!

Now it is time to get the house in order (again). That has to be done a couple times a day with the four kids home all day long. Blog time over:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP