Space Technology for Us Earth Bound People

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am researching the different air purifiers that use air filters, ionization or any other means of cleaning the air. I have to admit that I do not know which type is better, which is why I am researching right now. However, in reading about the EcoQuest space foundation research, EcoQuest's product "Fresh Air" seems to have NASA's involvement in its research and creation. They were given the Certified Space Technology seal, which is what you get when you can cross over from a product that utilizes space technology and makes it usable for us who have gravity holding our feet on the ground.

We really need to seriously think about having at least one air purifier in our home to help with the dampness of our downstairs, the three dogs, the dust, and all the germs that the kids bring home with them from school that gets left behind on door knobs, counter tops, chairs, etc. when they touch it. Improving the air quality would go a long way in managing the asthma my daughter and I have.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP