Where'd the good air go?

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have asthma. I know without any doubt in my mind that I would have died from asthma without my current asthma medication a few years ago, leaving several children behind without a mother.

I have always wanted to get air purifiers in our house. I want one specifically for my bedroom, another back by the kids' rooms (my oldest child developed asthma about three years ago) and one in the main living area. I think it would help our asthma substantially by lessening the triggers that bring on the scary attacks. For my third child and her allergies, this would be wonderful as well.

EcoQuest International offers an air purification product that reduces bacteria and fungi on surfaces with a 96.4 to 99.93% reduction on things like staph, strep, methicillin resistant staph, eColi, listeria and more. Those are some nasty sounding things that could be lurking around our home! Makes me grimace thinking about it.

I would LOVE to have one of these in my home. I think it would reduce the asthma attacks, allergic reactions, and illnesses in our home and lessen our dependence on medications.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP