Computer Families

>> Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Does your family have a computer? I wonder how many have more than one? We do, but only one of them is connected to the Internet (mine). My husband has an inexpensive, refurbished desktop for his music writing and recording. My son has an old desktop of mine that barely struggles along because it is ancient. The memory is overloaded with all of the programs that I used to run on it so I need to clean it up or buy more memory so he can use it for his computer games. My oldest daughter has an old work computer that used to be set up at our old house but she knocked into it, which caused the CD/DVD drive to stop working somehow. Eventually we'll get these dinosaurs up and running for the kids to use for their computer games but that's it. I think it is important that they know their way around a computer, but they will never have Internet access in their rooms. I don't think it's safe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP