Quest to Weight Loss

>> Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am determined to lose weight. I've missed my several times a week volleyball games this past week because of the daily rain we've received this week. So, I am not looking forward to my date with the weight scale tomorrow morning. I've been doing it naturally so far and it's coming off slowly.

Tonight I was reading the Leptovox review about the super supplement, Leptovox. A super supplement is a supplement that provides many benefits and only contains natural ingredients. Other ingredients found in Leptovox include antioxidants, Flax Seed, Lactobacillus Acidophillus, Garlic, Acai, Green Tea, Cayenne Fruit Pepper, and more.

Definitely sounds like more than just a weight loss aid. It sounds like a vitamin too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP