Thinking About Retirement

>> Thursday, June 5, 2008

Do you think about yours? My husband is starting to talk about making plans to follow over the coming years for retirement so that we can retire (which is years away) and not struggle financially. He wants to buy a small piece of land in the country, which I think would be wonderful. I don't like city life. We are actually in a very small village but it is still not rural enough for me. You can buy several acres where we live for what you'd pay for one acre somewhere else. My husband's parents did this as well and live there to enjoy their retirement now.


We can't do anything like that now. We will have to wait until his two oldest kids are grown first so we can afford it. However, that didn't stop us from driving around and daydreaming. I took this shot at one piece of property we stopped at. This is the edge of the property line at one side.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP