Summer Visitation

>> Monday, June 9, 2008

It's looking like hubby is only going to request one week out of the 5-6 he should have. I thought he would. Too many years of making the kids feel bad when they leave their other home has done their damage (leave that to you to speculate on who did that). The last week-long visitation we had a couple months ago started to get a bit harry by the end with my stepson's behavior. My husband doesn't want to risk going any longer than a week and having any problems or somebody getting hurt.

I am going to have to remind hubby to make sure he's talked to his ex about being on the same page as us on my stepson's swearing. I didn't know it soon enough during the last visitation but I know what to watch for now. If he thinks it is OK to call his little sister that "b" word again out of our hearing range, there will be problems!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP