Happy Father's Day

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

I wanted to wish all the fathers a Happy Father's Day! My kids have been planning for awhile what they were going to do for their dad all on their own. Besides what they made for him at school, they've been making by hand their own cards and have planned a party for him today.

I was hoping my stepkids would send a card to their dad but nothing came in the mail for him...just like last year. Nothing. I hope they at least call him sometime today. My kids are all younger than the stepkids and do things on their own to make their dad's day special. You'd think his firstborn son and firstborn daughter would know better and think more about their dad.

My husband has been planning the gift for his eldest son for the past few months. While his son can't take five minutes to drop a note in the mail to say thinking about you and love you. *sigh*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP