I think summer parenting time is toast, yeah PAS!

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Because my stepdaughter HAS to take driver's training right AT the time when her dad would normally get her (it's something she could've done anytime in the past 1-1/2 years and it's also something she could do when school starts)...but she just HAS to do it when dad wanted to see them, I'll bet you the stepkids don't come this summer. She wasn't in any hurry to take it anytime after she turned 14 years and eight months old (when she could legally start the process) and she's been 16 for six months now. She could also take it in November. Nope, she HAS to take it now. Gee, I wonder who planned for it to be right when dad would take his parenting time with them?

Being that I've seen emails in the past where she's told her friend she's scheduling things during what would be her dad's visitation so she doesn't have to go to dad's house and leave her mother, I wouldn't doubt that this isn't just the ex but my stepdaughter joining in the manipulations as well now.

So if dad doesn't see them this summer, when will be the next time he and our four kids will see them? Um, next spring break maybe? It's ok with my stepkids that their dad and their siblings would go a year without seeing them because of a driver's training class she had the past 1-1/2 years to take (more than actually) and could take another time? I know what I would say to that!

Gosh it's nice to pay and pay and pay and have no relationship with the kids. Sure, why not just be a wallet or an ATM for them? That's sarcasm (in case you didn't know). I asked my husband the other day, "Why doesn't the ex just ask you to give them up since she doesn't want them to have anything to do with you anyway?" He said, "Because now she gets the kids AND the money, that's why." Oh yeah, I knew that.

Ahhhhhhhh, years of parental alienation has finally reached its destination. The bitter bulldozer parked its large butt right on top of my husband's rights, taking the kids along for the ride. It worked for her. Parental alienation (aka hostile aggressive parenting) at its finest. Ever hear of an Obsessed Alienator? Wow does it sound familiar!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP