Attention Pregnant Stepmoms!

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009


When I was pregnant and couldn't squeeze into my regular clothes any longer, I had no choice but to go into maternity clothes right away or else risk losing my pants around my knees if I kept them unbuttoned to extend their wear. Not anymore!

With the bella band, you can extend the use of your regular clothes. By wearing a bella band from Due Maternity, you can disguise the fact that your bottoms aren't buttoned (or even zipped all the way). It also gives you more security so you don't need to worry about accidentally dropping your drawers to the floor!

If you haven't had your first baby yet, you might not realize that when you leave the hospital after childbirth, you will still look many months pregnant. Believe me, it can be a shock to have so much belly left afterward (says this mom of four kids). I brought both maternity clothes and my regular clothes to the hospital when I delivered, intent on wearing regular clothes home but with my maternity clothes as back-up. Good thing I had the back-up because there was no way I could wear my regular clothes home without risk of showing the public more than they needed to see. I wish I'd had a bella band! All your hopes of wearing your regular clothes home will hit the dust unless you use a bella band.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP