Almost Needed Baby Clothes Again

>> Monday, June 15, 2009


My husband and I had a near miss (would've been baby makes seven!). I had thought we were done having kids but this got me thinking (and online window shopping just in case). Who would not love shopping for baby clothes? They're so tiny and adorable.

Sandbox Couture has the most darling clothes. They also have a line of organic baby clothes. I am going to tell my little sister about them. She is the ultimate crunchy mama. She makes her own baby food, nurses, uses organic wherever she can, etc. She'll love the baby clothes!

I wish my littlest one was tiny enough to wear this outfit. She could wear this with her black boots or little ballet slippers and they'd both look cool.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP