Poll: Will You Buy a Christmas Present for the Ex?

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The results have been in (and I'm late in posting them but figured that was ok since the poll was left on the right sidebar for everybody to see).  Here they are:

WILL YOU BUY A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE EX?

  • 11% said "YES"
  • 17% said "YES BUT IT'S ONLY FROM THE KIDS"
  • 70% said "NO"

I hope Christmas worked out for everybody with visitation hassles, gifts, etc.  We had a pretty good Christmas here, spent it at home with the kids and then New Year's was spent again at home but with family visiting.  I'm a homebody! 

I actually don't feel comfortable going out anymore or have any desire for a big family reunion until I'm a couple sizes smaller (at least one).  If this new doctor on Thursday doesn't get the medication correct for my thyroid, I'm not sure if there is any weight loss program that will help. I have zero metabolism because of my thyroid. Zip. Nada. Nothing.

Well, it's onto thinking up a new poll.  Right now, I have no ideas but I'll come up with something soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP