New Puppy from Hubby

>> Friday, January 8, 2010


My new puppy chewed on my huge television armoire that I wanted for years, finally got, and wouldn't allow my husband to get rid of when he wanted a flat-screen television.  I made him slide the television inside the antique-looking cabinet instead of buying plasma mounts for it.  Now it has chew marks on two edges of it.  Oy!

This is my latest present from my husband - a little 1.6 pound ball of fluff and attitude.  I think it's to ward off any new urges he thinks may arise in the future for another baby, lol.  She's a tiny little thing (and will stay a tiny little thing since she's a pomeranian/chihuahua mix).  She's a little love!

2 comments:

Smirking Cat January 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

She's adorable? What did you decide to name her?

Syn January 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

I named her Kobi. I've heard my kids calling her "little taco" but her real name is Kobi (Kobster, Kobi Koala...lol). She's usually very loving and sweet but once in awhile, she gets a little attitude about her when size doesn't matter to her and she thinks she's all that. I'm consistently reminding her that she's not the boss so she learns it young. I've read that's a chihuahua thing.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP